Saturday, May 23, 2009

PhD Programme in Computer & Information Sciences @ IGNOU

PhD in Computer & information Sciences
--------------------------------------

Contact Course Coordinator : Prof. Manoharlal , email : mlal@ignou.ac.in Ph:(011) 29533436, 9818919429 ( mob )
Applicaton for admission to the PhD programme may be submitted on the prescribed form at any time during the year. application received by sep 30 , and March 31 will be considered for admission to the january and july sessions respectively.

For more information and application Download : www.ignou.ac.in
IGNOU Regional centre in Kerala at Trivandrum : Ph : 0471-2590600, 2590300

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Prof. Manoharlal.

    Respected Sir,
    I am Arpan Kumar Roy, a student of MCA-5th semistar from WBUT.
    I got placement in a company and I want to contine my studies through IGNOU, but I cannot find any details about Ph.D course offered by IGNOU in Internet or any website.

    So, I request to you to give me the exact path to find the complete information or if you already have any details please send me.

    If you have any suggestion for me regarding this please send me at arpanroy1987@rediffmail.com or contact me at 9474699490.

    Thank you,
    yours sincerely,
    Arpan Kumar Roy

    ReplyDelete