Wednesday, June 10, 2009

HSST in Computer Science ( Permanent Vacancy ) Wanted

HSST in Computer Science ( Permanent Vacancy ) Wanted

Applications are invited for the post of Higher Secondary Teachers inn MES HSS Ponnani for the following subjcts.
1) Computer Science ( Permanent Vacancy )
2) Botany
3) Physics
4) Economics

apply to the corporate Manager, MES School, MES Office, Bank Road, Calicut. Apply within 10 days
Qualification as per the government norms

Courtesy for this info : Advertisement Published in Madhyamam Daily 10-06-2009

2 comments:

  1. I am interested in this vacancy. Is vacancy still there now? If so,what i have to do?Can you give me the Phone number, I am from Nilambur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am from Kottayam.Pls let me know the contact number.I am interested in Comp Science post.krishnarajpalackal@gmail.com
    9495163938.

    ReplyDelete